A cost-effective alternative to brass, aluminium or stainless steel – real metal with a plastic core. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, Totally maintenance free
Special Laminate Plaques
Special laminates are the ideal way to achieve a look of quality at a cost effective price.
With a core of plastic that is coated with a finish of brushed brass, stainless steel or satin aluminium, special laminates make it possible to replicate a superior quality plaque at a lower cost. The end result not only looks impressive, but it is also long lasting, low maintenance and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Special laminates can be engraved with black lettering or logos and this can be infilled with colour as required. This enables us to accurately replicate your logo or produce an item that is consistent with your branding.
Special laminate plaques are widely used for interior and exterior door signs in corporate and public buildings. They are also used as memorial plaques and on trophies, in recognition of achievements.
If you are looking for quality, but haven’t the budget for a brass or stainless steel plaque, Impact Signs has the ideal solution.
It’s as easy as 123
|Let’s get started with your Ideas, the more detail you provide the better!
|We’ll email or phone you to talk it through, give advice and provide a quote.
|It’s then over to us to create and amend artwork and you to pay the deposit.
|If you provide the artwork, we’ll pre-flight check it for you and you pay the deposit
|With your approval, we’ll get cracking on with the production.
|We’ll soon be back in touch to arrange fitting/delivery/collection.
We will never proceed with production until you are entirely happy with the artwork and will always provide a proof (unless the artwork is supplied by you).
Alupanel colour range
Alupanels are available in wide range of colours.
Signs produced by Impact Signs are under warranty for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Using our state of the art technology we can make any size or shape of plaque as well as reproduce corporate typestyles and logos. As each job is bespoke, we normally provide individual quotations for you (usually within the hour) for your specific requirements.
However, we have found that most of our customers like to have some ‘ball park’ idea of prices. We have therefore produced the typical price guide below to give you an idea how competitive our prices are.
|A6 – 105 x 148.5mm
|A5 – 210 x 148.5mm
|A4 – 297 x 210mm
|A3 – 420 x 297mm
The above prices are intended as a guide only, and may alter according to complexity, artwork format, material thickness, size and quantities.
Maintenance & Tech
Laminate engraved plaque
- Congratulations. You have chosen a product that is virtually maintenance free. All you will need to do from time to time is simply wipe with a damp cloth. If the plaque is particularly dirty, add some soap and rub gently.
- Take care that the cloth does not have any grit attached, as this may scratch the plaque.
- Do not use polish or solvent cleaners.
- This plaque is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- When used outdoors, you may find that over time, you get a build up moss, allege etc. that collect in the letters. The best way to clean this is to use an old toothbrush and some WD40
Care of your Hardwood Plinth
- Congratulations. You have purchased a superior quality product. Our hardwood plinths really are the best on the market. All our Hardwood plinths are fully treated with a 2 pack acrylic lacquer.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Depending on exposure to the elements (if used outside) your plinth will need to be re-varnished (exterior grade) every 2 – 3 years. Lightly sand the plinth and apply 2 coats as per the manufacturer’s instructions
- If used indoors, your plaque will last for years. Simply remove dust with a damp cloth. If your plinth is in direct sunlight you may need to re-varnish after about 5 years. Follow the instructions above. We still recommend outdoor varnish as it gives better UV protection.
- Do not use solvent cleaners
Plinths & Accessories
|Polished gold finish screw caps which cover the screws.
|Satin silver finish screws caps.
|Dark Mahogany finish wood.
|Dark Oak finish wood.
|Golden Oak finish wood.
|Natural Oak finish wood.
|Wooden plinths come with a bevelled finish edge which gives an elegant finish.
|The wooden plinths are available in different shapes and sizes. There are standard sizes (which suit A5, A4 & A3 size plaques) but can also be made to bespoke sizes.
|Shaped Oak finish wooden board which is perfect to use as an Honours board.
|Golden Oak plinth which would suit Brass or Stainless Steel plaques.
|Wooden plinths are available in solid wood which is suitable for outdoor use and also MDF veneered which is for indoor use.
Curtains for hire
Presentation Curtain Hire.
Navy blue crushed velvet curtains complete with pull cord fixed to 2 off weighted free standing, adjustable telescopic posts. 3 day hire only £47.65 + VAT.