We only use highly polished solid brass, but can infill the engraving with paint as per colour swatch below:
Maintenance & Tech
Care of your Solid Brass Plaque
Congratulations. You have chosen the ultimate in prestige. However to keep your solid brass plaque looking good, you will need to follow the instructions below.
- For light soiling or tarnishing, wipe with methylated spirits Take care that the cloth does not have any grit attached, as this may scratch the plaque. Also ensure that you do not wipe the wooden plinth (if supplied) as this may remove some colour
- For heavy soiling or tarnishing polish with a proprietary cleaner, such as Brasso, again, Take care that the cloth does not have any grit attached, as this may scratch the plaque. Also ensure that you do not wipe the wooden plinth (if supplied) as this may remove some colour.
- This plaque is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Conditions may vary, but in general indoor plaques should be cleaned once a month and outdoor plaques should be cleaned and polished every week.
- If you notice a build up of polish in the text (or graphic), the best way to clean this is to use a soft cloth, or in the case of small intricate text an old toothbrush is ideal, but brush gently.
Fitting instructions for engraved plaques mounted onto wooden plinths
Impact Signs normally supply your engraved plaque ready fitted to your wooden plinth complete with domed screw caps.
- Remove domes – simply unscrew by hand. We do not screw them tightly, however if they are too tight, wearing rubber gloves for extra grip will help enormously.
- Remove screws with a flathead screwdriver and lift plaque away from wooden plinth.
- You will now see the pre-drilled fixing holes on the wooden plinth. Use the plinth as a template and mark drilling points on the wall. Drill and insert raw plugs. Hold the plaque against the wall, line up with the raw plugs and screw firmly to the wall.
- Now hold the engraved plaque against the wooden plinth. Line up the holes and screw firmly to the plinth.
- Finally, replace the domed caps, hand tight, no tools required.
Using our state of the art technology we can make any size or shape of plaque as well as reproduce corporate typestyles and logos. As each job is bespoke, we normally provide individual quotations for you (usually within the hour) for your specific requirements.
However, we have found that most of our customers like to have some ‘ball park’ idea of prices. We have therefore produced the typical price guide below to give you an idea how competitive our prices are.
|100 x 25mm
|A6 – 105 x 148.5mm
|A5 – 210 x 148.5mm
|A4 – 297 x 210mm
|A3 – 420 x 297mm
The above prices are intended as a guide only, and may alter according to complexity, artwork format, material thickness, size and quantities.
Curtains for hire
Presentation Curtain Hire.
Navy blue crushed velvet curtains complete with pull cord fixed to 2 off weighted free standing, adjustable telescopic posts. 3 day hire only £47.65 + VAT.